Vitreoretina Services In Bathinda
In this service we treats conditions at the back of the eye, which are treated medically using drugs, eye drops or lasers, and includes diabetic eye screening. Conditions treated by clinicians in this service include age-related macular degeneration (AMD), retinitis pigmentosa, diabetic retinopathy, retinal blood vessel blockages and inflammation at the back of the eye (uveitis).
The Vitreoretina service at Vasu Eye Institute & Skin Cetre is a major referral center which deals with the management of diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, ARMD, infections, trauma & various other retinal disorders.
Our well trained retinal surgeon combined with the effective use of latest diagnostic tools (FFA, ICG, Ultrasound B Scan, UBM, OCT and Visual Electrophysiological Tests such as ERG, multifocal ERG, EOG and VEP) get us optimal visual results.
Facilities available in Vitreo-Retinal segment
- Green Laser (Quantel,France)
- Digital Fundus Fluorescein Angiography/FFA (kowa, Japan)
- Optical Coherence Tomography/OCT(Nidek, Japan)
- Indirect Ophthalmoscope(Heine, USA)
- Visu 160 operating Microscope( Ziess ,Germany)
- Volk wide Angle Viewing System/BIOM (USA)
- High speed Vitrectomy/MIVS/ Suture less
- Cryotherapy Unit
- Anti VEGF injections(Avastin, Razumab,Lucentis,Accentrix,Ozurdex)